Gravoply™ 3C - Engraving material
- For your plaques with logos on them, your safety signs and badges: Gravoply™ 3C guarantees you easy engraving in three colors.
- Use just one tool to obtain 3 different colors simply by changing the depth of engraving.
Gravoply™ 3C : benefits
- This unique material offers 3 layers of colour for surface engraving
- The colour revealed varies according to the depth of engraving
- Only one tool required to achieve two different colours
- Ideal for safety signs
Gravoply™ 3C: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoply™ 3C: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004") - 0.3 mm (.012")
Gravoply™ 3C: Sheet sizes
1220 x 600 mm (48"x24")
Half sheet :
610 x 600 mm (24"x24")
Quarter sheet :
600 x 305 mm (24"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling engraving machine, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a versatile personalising machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect desktop engraving machine for medium-sized items and plate engraving....
This label engraving machine and part traceability system has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, small signage and label engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial rotary engraver also is a powerful sign solution....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC router unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and metal cutting....