Gravoxal™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for the manufacture of front faces, the engraving of nameplates and industrial signage, Gravoxal™ is an aluminium specially designed for engraving and burr cutting.
- Its anodisation quality enables high-definition laser engraving to be carried out even at grey levels.
- Laser engraving on coloured materials. The engraving contrast may vary depending on the colour.
Gravoxal™ : benefits
- For rotary and laser engraving
- High detail laser engraving
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Mat - Glossy
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004")
Gravoxal™: Sheet sizes
1000 x 500 mm (39"x19")
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Other sizes :
2000 x 1000 mm (78"x39")
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalisation, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Medium multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.