Gravostral™ - Engraving material
- Save time and money with Gravostral™ and avoid painting thanks to this double-sided aluminium material.
- Ideal for your professional indoor signs, signage and nameplates, Gravostral™ ensures you get a double-sided product with a high level of durability that is resistant to scratches and cracks.
- One product with two finishes
- Aluminium caps with a black phenolic core
- No paint filling required
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Mat - Brushed
Aluminium - Phenolic
Engraving depth :
0.3 mm (.012")
Gravostral™: Sheet sizes
1220 x 605 mm (48"x23")
Half sheet :
610 x 605 mm (24"x23")
Quarter sheet :
605 x 305 mm (23"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling engraving machine, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a versatile personalising machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect desktop engraving machine for medium-sized items and plate engraving....
This label engraving machine and part traceability system has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, small signage and label engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial rotary engraver also is a powerful sign solution....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC router unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and metal cutting....