Stickalase™ - Laser engraving material
- For all kinds of industrial identification (alphanumeric, bar codes, data matrix codes), choose Stickalase™.
- With its thickness of 0.004" and its surface layer of 0.001" Stickalase™ guarantees you fine engraving and a clean cut when using a CO2 laser, even for your smallest labels.
- Available with pre-adhesives and in black/white and silver/black, it's the rapid, effective solution for identifying your products in storage and property.
Stickalase™ : benefits
- Laser engraving and cutting
- Available in black/white or silver/black
- 10 meter (32’) roll
- Very thin
- Delivered with adhesive backing
- Design special shapes with your CO2 laser
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -60°C (-76°F)
Max. temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Stickalase™: Sheet sizes
120 x 10 m (4.75"x32')
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Our engraving and cutting machines
The LS100 is an easy to operate laser engraver and laser cutter to mark and cut a wide range of materials....
The LS100EX laser etching machine is a medium-sized engraving and cutting laser. Its engraving area matches the size of ¼ sheet, making it the ideal sign solution....
The LS900 industrial laser engraver, coming as CO2, Fibre or Edge (dual sources), is ideal for high speed marking and cutting of medium and large format media....
Numerous innovative functions and features are combined into the LS1000XP laser machine, turning it into the ultimate large format laser cutter and engraver for intensive production....