Alumamark® - Laser engraving material
- Perfect for your labels, barcodes and front faces, AlumaMark® ensures black marking during CO2 engraving.
- Save time: no need for coloring.
- AlumaMark® enables you to obtain different shades of grey by increasing or reducing the pressure.
Alumamark® : benefits
- This special line of gold and silver anodised aluminium returns black characters when lasered with any standard CO2 laser engraver.
- No oxidation or paint fill needed.
- Only 6-10 watts of power required.
- Satin finish
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 230°C (450°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Alumamark®: Sheet sizes
610 x 508 mm (24"x20")
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Other sizes :
610 x 305 mm (24"x12"), 508 x 305 mm (20"x12"), 305x 254 mm (12"x10")
Our engraving and cutting machines
The LS100 is an easy to operate laser engraver and laser cutter to mark and cut a wide range of materials....
The LS100EX laser etching machine is a medium-sized engraving and cutting laser. Its engraving area matches the size of ¼ sheet, making it the ideal sign solution....
The LS900 industrial laser engraver, coming as CO2, Fibre or Edge (dual sources), is ideal for high speed marking and cutting of medium and large format media....
Numerous innovative functions and features are combined into the LS1000XP laser machine, turning it into the ultimate large format laser cutter and engraver for intensive production....